by E. Dale Strauss
1. British people are very silly.
2. It's ok to judge. It's what seperates us from the animals.
3. Don't buy shoes for your wife. She won't like them.
4. The world is too complicated. Just throw up your hands and give up.
5. The world is too simple. We are not equipped to understand such simplicity.
6. Bruce Willis talks shit about religion. He believes he has something to teach us.
7. New art is almost always better than old art.
8. It is ok to think of the world in terms of magical realism. The world is speaking to you and everything is a symbol.
9. Every individual's primary job in life is to construct a narrative about his existence that provides meaning and depth to the process of living. One's actions and experiences are simply the raw materials which one uses to construct this narrative. Wisdom is to carefully choose one's materials.
10. The greatest treat with which a person can be blessed is to receive e-mails from Eric.